Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cheaper poop bags

Those small compact rolls of poop bags are really convenient. They are housed in a plastic casing which attach to your leash, so you won't forget to bring the bags. A popular brand I see people carrying is called "Bags on Board," which sell for $10.99 for 120 bags at petsmart.com.



I then found this site called PetEdge where you can buy 120 bags for $3.98.



They're a different brand (Clean Go Pet), and the rolls are a smidge longer, so they probably won't fit in the Bags on Board casing, but the Clean Go Pet has their own casing. At less than half the price, it's a no brainer! The only catch is that PetEdge requires a minimum purchase or else they will tack on an extra charge. You can always use this as an excuse to buy other pet supplies from their website. For example, they have great pricing on the flea preventative Frontline Plus.

I also noticed on the PetEdge site that a lot of dog apparel I see on other websites are sold at much cheaper "wholesale" prices at this website...Yes, I know I shop around a lot!

No comments: